Skip to main content

Feedback from My Presentation

Since my blog is pretty much my journal, I thought I'd paste in some of the kind emails I've received so far since my presentation yesterday. I think I'll go back and read them if I'm ever needing an ego boost. :)

Hi

Thanks for an amazing presentation. 

You are an inspiration. I took so much from your personality. I just was very impressed you have a lucky husband and family. 

Looking forward to receiving the YouTube presentation. I can’t wait to get home and start implementing. 

Have a safe trip home. 

Yasha 


Janelle!

I just met you on the elevator and feel dumb that we were cut short on talking because my floor came so quick.

First, both of the classes you gave were incredible. Really. You gave a TON of actionable, super valuable information, and you were fun to listen to. I feel that your classes were well worth the money and appreciate you sharing so much value.

Briefly about myself, and only because you asked me and I wasn't trying to be rude and avoid the question when you asked it, I just knew we'd be cut short, but I am a seller and also run an agency. As a seller, I have a few of my own (small) brands and also sell branded wholesale products as an internet retailer. It's all about getting approved by brands to be one of their 5 or 6 approved Amazon sellers. On the agency side, we help brands manage and grow their Amazon businesses, and so your class gave me a ton of incredible actions that we can perform right away to help our brands get set up with more video on their pages, with or without them being a part of the vendor program. We are much smaller than your agency was, we get most of our clients through work-connection sites like Upwork.

Seriously though, I didn't say hi so I could talk about myself :) I genuinely just wanted to thank you and tell you that, although I only know you from a few hour trainings you gave, I feel you are a really good person that delivers really good value to a lot of people. 

Can we be friends? :)

Thanks again Janelle,

- Nate
Hi Janelle,

Thank you so much for your insight into both Amazon and YouTube during your workshops yesterday. The knowledge and best practices that I was able to pick up were a phenomenal resource. I appreciate you sending over the keywords for insulated gloves as well, this will help out great deal, especially later this year when we begin our winter promotions.

Our companies both sound very similar, going from a traditional B2B and now trying to leverage in regards to managing Amazon and the B2C business environment.

I want to thank you again for taking the time and effort to put together such an amazing slide deck for people like me who have a tremendous challenge ahead trying to manage our products in the ever changing ecommerce space. 

I sent you a connection request on LinkedIn, I’d love to touch base or keep in touch down the road. If you ever need any gloves, I will be more than happy to send you whatever you need. We manufacture 1,200 different kinds, so I am sure you, your friends, or your family could make use of something we offer!

Thanks again and I wish you the best!

William

Hey Janelle, Amazing... Just WOW!  How in the world did you get so much information across in such a short amount of time? You are a wonderful speaker.  I learned so much I want to implement, I can't decide what I want to do first. Thanks for all your kind words and inspiration. 
If you want to try your hand at reptile wrangling, you just let me know! We are all over the place at trade shows and events. We will cut you a sweet deal after you fall in love with one of these cute cuddly critters .... well with a family the size of yours, someone is bound to fall in love with one! 
You were great. Thanks again!!

Brian


Janelle,
Thank you for all the information you presented yesterday!  I will definitely be using the tools you gave.

Thanks,
Sean

Janelle, 

Your class was great! I cannot wait to provide my team with the info I had collected. Again, thank you!!

If you have any other resources you can provide me that would be great. We didn't get to chat after the class for my boss wasn't feeling the best and you were bombarded with classmates (: 

Josephine 

Janelle, loving the workshop so far.  You are so your emails (personality wise) and I love it.  Would love feedback on my listings and the first video I have for my pet dog ear tonic (short and long versions – long is more instructional after product received.  Short is to catch peoples attention.) Also feedback on my imagery…

Thanks – Ben 


You rock and yesterday was awesome!  I was so happy to be able to have the opportunity to learn from you again even if it was in a larger setting ðŸ˜Š.  Congrats on your new adventure at Nutraceuticals, I’ll be keeping my eye on their PDP to see what you & your team do to improve their listings.  

Best,
Summer

Hi Janelle

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your workshop this afternoon. I'm really sorry that I missed the first part but I look forward to receiving the slide-deck and the 'pro shooter guide'.  

Many thanks
Pauline

Hi Janelle Page,

I spoke with you shortly after your presentation concerning successful video strategies on Amazon.  I also attended your presentation about using YouTube to promote private labels.  Both presentations are incredibly helpful, thank you.

Phil


Hi Janelle,

It was great to be in your workshop today, lots of good stuff surely gonna help my business!

I registered the workshop kinda late, not sure if you have my email address. Greatly appreciate if you can include me for the deck you going to send out.

Thanks again,

Willy

Janelle,

Best of luck in your new endeavor it is obvious why you were chosen.  Enjoy the next adventure!

James please invite her back next year.  She was a crowd favorite.

Thanks again for the platform.  We really look forward to our return in 2019.

Johnny A. Pineyro

I wish I had a way to record what others came up and said to me in person throughout the convention. I had so many attendees come up and say the nicest things. Probably the most common comment was how my presentation(s) were hands down the best and that had they only been able to attend my classes it would have been well worth the entire ticket cost of the conference. I had Payoneer approach me and ask me if I'd be willing to do an event for them. They said I know how to "draw a crowd," and then a professional speaker told me that he's been presenting and training for over 30 years and I am DAMN good! haha. Well, one thing I do know is that I love sharing what I know. I love the whole process of learning the information, organizing it (actually, that is so much work. . . it wrings my soul), and then imparting it. When I do the hard work of steps 1 and 2, step 3, the sharing, just happens in the most natural, incredible way. It's effortless. I am not nervous. I am not scared. I am 100% alive and time flies! There will be a time when I will be on stage and in workshops for my living. That time is not yet, but it is coming. God willing, I will formalize a more important message than just marketing. I have things I want to share with others that are far more meaningful IMO.

Now, before I close, I must share my lucky news. I won the collapsible bike. I'm pretty sure the gentleman rigged the drawing because we became fast friends. I told them I thought they had done me a favor, but they swore it was legit. Either way, I feel lucky. And perhaps it is even more lucky to know someone likes you enough to rig a drawing for you than to actually be pulled out of a hat of 2,000 people? I am blessed. DAMN blessed!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Treason

I don’t know if you’re like me or not, but I was born into the one and only “true” religion of God. I spent my entire life studying and living the principles and teachings of my faith. I knew the doctrine, and I believed it to be true. Until I didn’t. The road to the unraveling of my faith is a rather long one—definitely another article for another day--but suffice it to say, I began studying other religions and realized that all of them contained beautiful truths. I felt as uplifted and inspired while reading their scriptures as I did reading mine. I understood why some referred to religion as a “faith culture” for I was now aware that had I been born and raised in a different religion, I’d have believed that religious tradition to be true. I came to see religions as merely vehicles leading us back to God. Surely God didn’t care whether his children drove jalopies or Jaguars so long as they were moving along the superhighway back to Him. Or could it be her? Or perhaps there wasn’t ju

Relationships

I've been thinking a bit about relationships. I'm seeing them differently than I've ever seen them before. First, I realize that relationships are created in our minds. What we think about our relationships defines them. If I think my daughter is ungrateful, I will see ingratitude in all her actions. If I tell myself my coworker is annoying, I will find him extremely so.  And so it goes. What we think about others creates how we relate to them. So why not think happy, positive, loving thoughts about the people we relate with? We absolutely have the power to create amazing relationships by changing the way we think about our relations. Second, I've been thinking about the importance of loving the people in our life for who they are, not for what we need them to be. People need freedom to be who they want to be. If you love someone, you don't try to change them. That isn't love. Love is accepting someone for who they are and where they are right now. Love know

His Light Lives On

Page told me during breakfast this morning that President Thomas S. Monson passed away last night. The realization that a great soul had left this mortal life washed over me. I wanted to pay tribute to him today so I decided I would take his framed picture with me to work and set it aside a lighted candle. It would be my way to acknowledge the illuminating affect he has had in my life and the life of so many others, as well as signify that his light lives on. Here's how it looked:   I moved him throughout the day so that I could always see him. I also spent some time reading some of his most beloved quotes. I felt his presence and my love for his great soul increased. Some of the quotes I shared with others throughout the day include: Decisions determine destiny Your future is as bright as your faith   Search inward. Reach outward. Look heavenward Never postpone a prompting We can't direct the wind but we can adjust the sails It's always bet